Judges will be looking for entries which showcase the impact an apprentice has had on the organisation they work for, as well evidence of personal self-development and progression.
Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for an apprentice who is able to demonstrate a passion for their chosen apprenticeship.
- Why should they/you be the winner of the Stroud Apprentice of the Year?
- A brief outline of the company they/you work for
- An overview of the apprenticeship
- Why they/you chose the apprenticeship route, and plans for the future
- Supporting reference from employer (max 200 words)