This award will recognise the business who has demonstrated responsible practices across the four areas of local community, environment, their people and their supply chain. Judges will look for evidence of a contribution to the overall wellbeing of the community.
- Why should you win Contribution to the Community Award?
- Briefly outline your business and the products/services it provides
- Outline what you do to contribute to your local community. Please include details on charity fundraising, CSR objectives and successes
- Particular Achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance